The Spitfire comes already covered with five colors of MonoKote film that represent a typical trim scheme of the World War II Allied fighter. Decals shown are included and die-cut for easy application.
With a glow power, enjoy thrilling sport action or cut your combat competition’s ribbon to shreds!
If you prefer to fly using glow power — as required for AMA-sanctioned combat contests — Great Planes provides the mounting materials needed to install a 2-stroke .25 cu in (4 cc) engine
- Stock Number: GPMA1478
- Wingspan Area: 272 in² (17.5 dm²)
- Weight: 40-48 oz (1.13-1.36 kg)
- Wing Loading: 21-25 oz/ft² (65-78 g/dm²)
- Length: 35.5 in (895 mm)
- Glow Engine Required: 2-stroke .25 cu in (4 cc)
- Electric Motor Requirements: 1450kV out-runner brushless motor; 45A brushless ESC; 11.1V 3200 mAh LiPo battery
- Radio Required: 4-channel radio w/4-5 micro servos