Like the original, the Patriot XL offers the hot pilot an irresistible combination: the exhilaration of jet-like speeds and looks matched to the building ease and affordability of other Great Planes’ kits. Designed for .60-size excitement, the Patriot XL avoids the costs and complexity of traditional ducted fan jets by relying on familiar sport techniques for building and a front-mounted glow engine for speed.
- Stock Number: GPMA0450
- Wingspan: 55 in (1395 mm)
- Total Wing Area: 742 in² (47.9 dm²)
- Weight: 8-8.5 lb (3630 – 3860 g)
- Wing Loading: 25-27 oz/ft² (76-82 g/dm²)
- Length: 59.5 in (1460 mm)
- Requires: 2- or 4-stroke .60-.91 (10–15 cc) engine, 6-channel (min.) radio w/6-9 standard servos, spinner and 2 rolls of MonoKote®