Performs exciting water takeoffs and landing with recommended twin brushless motors which provide a great power-to-weight ratio and offer plenty of flight time for confident low-wing pilots to execute loops, rolls and other basic aerobatics.
High quality construction features a fiberglass fuselage and factory covered built-up wood wing and tail. Molded ABS tip floats and removable rudder combine for excellent handling on the water during taxiing, takeoff and landing. A rubber plug in the fuselage offers easy water drainage if needed (spare plug included).
Includes two props, prop adapters, machined aluminum prop hubs and observation canopies.
The easy-access hatch on the top of the fuselage allows for quick installation or removal of batteries. A LiPo flight pack delivers the high voltage and low weight needed for exceptional performance.
- Wingspan: 53.5″ (1360mm)
- Wing Area: 395 sq in (25.5 sq dm)
- Weight: 3 – 3.25lb (1360 – 1470g)
- Wing Loading: 18 – 19 oz/sq ft (55 – 58 sq dm)
- Length: 34.25″ (870mm)
- Airfoil: Flat bottom
- Center of Gravity: 2-1/8″ (54mm) Back from the wing’s leading edge
- Control Throws- High Rate Low Rate
- Elevator: 1/2″ (13mm) 5/16″ (8mm)
- Rudder: Right to Left 3/5″ (19mm) 3/8″ (10mm)
- Ailerons: Up & Down 3/8″ (10mm) 1/4″ (6mm