After a long awaited release, the 1:8 DuraTrax Warhead 4WD Nitro Off-Road Monster Truck blew into stores and flew off shelves. With a street price of around $450, it has since proven itself worth the wait. Previous monster trucks have boasted impressive appearance, speed, and agility. However, the DuraTrax research team assessed the factors that others failed to acknowledge and compensated for the lack of adjustability, difficult maintenance, and high roll over tendency of monster trucks.
- Vehicle-Length: 22.4″ (569mm)
- Width: 17.5″ (444mm)
- Height: 10.5″ (267mm)
- Weight: 11.9lbs (5398g) approx.
- Wheelbase: 14.4″ (366mm) wheels on-center front-to-rear
- Front Tread: 13.5″ (344mm) wheels on-center side-to-side
- Rear Tread: 13.7″ (347mm)
- Front Track: 16.6″ (422mm)
- Rear Track: 16.7″ (425mm) wheels at outer edges side to side
- Ground Clearance, Maximum: 4″ (102.5mm) Minimum: 1.5″ (38mm)
- Transmission Final Drive Ratio:
- 1st Gear – 24.89:1 , 2nd Gear – 17.75:1