The versatile C-130 was originally designed during the 1950’s as an assault transport plane, but over the years, was adapted for more missions. The incredible versatility of the C-130 design has been utilized in special ops (low level and attack), close air support, mid-air space capsule recovery, search and rescue, fire fighting, and relief missions. The C-130 is one of the great American aeronautical achievements. The C-130 has accumulated over 20 million flight hours and currently is used in more than 60 countries. With such tremendous recognition and staggering workhorse performance, Advanced Scale Models worked for years to achieve a model worthy of the C-130. This a true work of art, and even better, it is a thing of beauty in the air. Fantastic color scheme that adds tremendous realism. For you big scale flyers, this will be a worthy addition to your collection.
- Wing Span: 100″
- Length: 74″
- Engines: 4 x .25-.32 two stroke; 4 x .30 four stroke; or 4 x Brushless Electric Motor
- Radio: Minimum 5 channel (6 with optional retracts)
- Lightweight, pre-painted, carbon-reinforced, moulded fuselage over a balsa/ply internal structure.
- Factory built wings and tail, precovered in heat shrink film
- Factory finished, moulded engine nacelles
- Fixed landing gear
- Optional scale retracts available
- Comprehensive hardware included